We respect the privacy of their users and is committed to protecting the user’s information.
The Data We Collect:
Data you provide us:
- Contact information, and login information (such as Username, Nickname, Name and email address);
- Player name
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the service (email messages to our support)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as date to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically:
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP dress and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- General location data (eg. what country you are from)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
Data we collect from our partners:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
Why Do We Collect Your Data
To make the service work.
- Create account and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the service
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Verify and confirm payments
- Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customise your user experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To show personalised advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements (more relevant advertisement instead of random advertisement, the amount remaining same in both cases) in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section ‘Your rights and options’ below.
To keep the Service safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
Who Can See Your Data
Other Players and Users
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
Partners Working for Us
We have partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to our instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other Companies and Public Authorities
- In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organisations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
- We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Advertising and Social Media partners
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising.
A list of these partners is available at www.betterhand.ru/partner-opt-out
These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies.
We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
Your Rights and Options
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). For more information, see also: www.betterhand.ru/partner-opt-out
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. This will cause us some work, thus we hope to express our wish that you would not do such requests lightly.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data.
If your data is deleted from our game, you will no longer be able to play that game before creating a new player & game account and starting from scratch. You will lose your progress, in-game assets and any purchases made.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
How Do We Protect Your Data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Services or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org